Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Shops at Target

Is anyone else as excited as I am for the new shops at Target?!  They have partnered with four AWESOME local shops in a major way... New York's Odin and Kirna Zabete, Boston's Patch NYC, and San Francisco's The Curiosity Shoppe.  My favorites are Patch and the Curiosity Shoppe, mainly becuase they have the cutest, funkiest little accessories for the home.

Patch NYC's collection is full of pieces with a woodsy vibe (think fuzzy wool blankets, and woodland creature figurines), and for extremely affordable prices, you can prepare for hibernation with new lamps, pillows, dishes, and throw blankets.

I think the owl lamp and owl bookends are endlessly charming - I also love the woodpecker lamp!  As darling as these would be paired up in a sophisticated child's bedroom, I also think they'd be really cool in an office, hallway, or entryway.
      


Their woodsy pillow collection is pretty awesome too.  I actually think the stag pillow would be great for the holidays since this little guy looks quite a bit like a certain red nosed reindeer (without the red nose)
And for any fox lovers out there (aka my sister's friend Rebecca), they have an array of fox themed goods from lamps to candle holders, to sweet little dishes
           

The Curiosity Shoppe has a lot of great things for entertaining, from fun straws, and drink mixers, to photo booth props, cheese platters, and gift wrap!  They had really cute dishes, cake stands, and even journals!  Looking through the collection, it dawned on me that this is the perfect one-stop-shop for a funky bride on a budget.  Am I right or am I right?! (Tip: I'm right)

How cute are these props for a photo booth, and these old timey straws??  They remind me of mini barber poles!  Isn't there something about fake mustaches that are so fun?!

I LOVE the USA cutting board - quirky and cute!  It would also work really well as a cheese platter - what would be REALLY adorable is if you featured different cheeses from different regions like a Humboldt Fog Bleu near San Francisco, or a Wisconsin Cheddar up near the great lakes...
They also are featuring some super cute gift boxes and tags - for anyone (like me) who struggles when trying to wrap a present, these boxes are so pretty, you won't want to cover them up!!  I especially love the yellow one with the wood grain print on the top...
 

**As a side note, this is NOT an advertisement for Target, or any of these individual vendors.  I just happen to be obsessed with how awesome they are  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment